Moycullen graveslab (2)
This large rectangular graveslab lies on the floor of Moycullen medieval parish church. It dates to 1686 and bears a number of occupational symbols for a ploughman, comprising of a coulter, an annulet or ring for attaching the coulter to the beam of the plough and a sock. It also bears a large ring-headed cross with a stepped Calvary base. A small IHS monogram and cross is located in the centre of the ring. This slab is similar in style to another example in the graveyard to the northwest of the church.