Glinsk water stoup
Holy water stoup in Glinsk Catholic church
Consists of an inscribed limestone holy water stoup or font in the porch of Glinsk Catholic church. Erected by the Rev William Harrington PP AD 1843. Regular contact with the bowl of this post-Emancipation font has caused the limestone to become polished and take on the sheen of black marble.