This earth-cut structure is found in the townland of Commons East in Woodford in the Sliabh Aughty uplands. It comprises of a rectangular platform enclosed by a deep ditch. It resembles the type of houses built by the Ulster or Ultach settlers post 1795. It is one of a number of archaeological features discovered in this townland through fieldwork in the past few years. It is a poorer class dwelling of vernacular style.